1) How do I earn credits on Cash On Apps?
Please follow the steps mentioned below.
- Click the app you wish to download from the dashboard.
- Click the button that lists the credits, and you will be directed to the Play store.
- Click Install.
- Once the app is installed, you will earn credits.
- Check your credit balance at the top of the dashboard.
- Finally, redeem your credits as mobile recharge.
2) How do I redeem credits on Cash On Apps?
Please follow the steps mentioned below to redeem credits:
Click 'My Account' → Click the Redeem button → Enter the phone number → Select your network provider → Enter the amount for recharge → Click the Submit button.
Make sure you’ve entered the correct network provider and a valid recharge amount.
Note: You'll need a minimum of 100 credits in your account to be able to recharge your mobile number.
3) Can I use these credits on postpaid cards?
No, the service is currently being offered only for prepaid users. We are working on additional features in Cash On Apps for postpaid recharge, DTH recharge and a lot more.
4) I have tried so many times to redeem my credits, but it says your previous transaction is in progress. What do I do?
Please don't break the Submit button! Wait for at least 10-15 mins before you try to recharge again so that your transaction doesn't fail. A successful recharge could take up to 24 hours.
5) I tried to redeem the credits I've earned and the recharge was unsuccessful, but I noticed that the number of credits I had has decreased. Why does this happen?
Sometimes, due to a network issue faced by service providers, the status of your recharge request may be pending. If your recharge was unsuccessful, the credits will be restored to your account within 24 hours. Make sure you’ve entered the correct service provider, and a valid recharge amount.
6) When I open Cash On Apps, it keeps asking me to enable location access. Why does this happen?
Yes, the latest version of Cash On Apps requests for your device location. We enabled this feature to provide you with the best of apps from your region.
7) What is the daily limit for credit redemption?
For security reasons, Cash On Apps has a recharge limit of Rs. 50/day. The remaining credits can be redeemed on the following days.
8) Is there any validity period for the available credits?
No, there isn’t any validity period for the credits. You can make use of them whenever you want.
9) I received an update which says that the credits have been added to my account, but I don't see them. What should I do?
The credits may take some time to reflect in your account. Please press the Refresh button and check again.
10) Why am I not able to recharge my mobile number for a particular amount, though I have sufficient credits in my account?
Most network providers support mobile recharges only for specific amounts. So, try entering a different amount to proceed with the recharge.
11) Is it possible to use Cash On Apps without the Internet?
No, you need Internet access to use the app.
12) What are the criteria for credit redemption?
You must download at least two apps on your device from the dashboard, and also have a minimum of 100 credits in your account to be able to redeem them.
13) What is the value of credits in Rupees?
The value of 100 credits is equal to 10 Rupees.
14) Can I use my credits to recharge my friends' numbers?
Yes, you can use your credits to recharge any Indian mobile number.
15) If I have 60 credits in my account, can I recharge it for Rs. 6?
No, that isn't possible. You need to have a minimum of 100 credits in your account to avail a mobile recharge.
16) Can I log out from my account on Cash On Apps?
No, you cannot.